[United] Naujienos, straipsniai, interviu, komentarai

Wat Wat
Posts in topic: 35

Tommy wrote: 30 Apr 2020, 10:16 Kažkaip nepastebėtai praėjo, bet United gavo leidimą padaryti 1500 stovimų vietų Old Trafforde:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... rier-seats

Jeigu viskas gerai, po to bus įrengta ir daugiau.
Makes sense - visi pastovet negalintys senjorai jau bus ismire nuo Koronos.
Tommy
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 67

Ilgas interviu su Herrera:
https://theathletic.com/1856539/2020/06 ... gba-alexis
(jeigu norit nemokamai skaityti puslapius su paywallais - shorturl.at/pqLX8)

Rekomenduoju paskaityti, nes baskas mėgsta pakalbėti, tą daro gerai, įdomiai ir nevaro šabloniniais atsakymais.

O jeigu neskaitysit viso teksto, tuomet iškart įkeliu esminę vietą:
Why, then, did Herrera leave behind a manager he likes so much? Reports suggested that PSG offered a bumper contract and at the age of 30, a five-year deal naturally appealed.

“It was not about money,” Herrera insists. “It was not about the duration of the contract offer. In my opinion, I waited too long (for an offer) and deserved more attention from the club. I was a player that gave everything. I never complained. I never went to the media to complain about anything. I never put a bad face to any manager, to any member of the board, and they waited until I had five or six months left on my contract.

“That’s why I had some disagreements with them. I tell you this but I also tell you that it is part of football, part of life, nothing personal at all. But you ask the question and I give my point of view, as a professional player.”

It seems, therefore, that it may have been a different resolution had United been proactive, rather than reactive?

“Yes, absolutely,” Herrera agrees. “I thought they were going to come two years before my contract finished, like most other clubs do. I expected them to come to sign a new contract after my club Player of the Year award in 2017 but they waited until I had six months left on my contract. I just felt sad. But, I repeat, and I really want you to put this so clear in this interview — that it is part of football, part of life. This is only professional and I have no personal problem with them.

“They had a different idea about the club, about the team, and I respect that 100 per cent. Even if I see Ed Woodward tomorrow, I’ll give him a hug because it is life. I had a great relationship with him. He is a very good man but we had some disagreements with our point of views about the team and about the club. That’s it.
O jeigu ir tiek per daug, tai tl;dr Herrera United paliko labiau ne dėl pinigų, o dėl to, jog buvo neįvertintas ir kontrakto pratęsimo pasiūlymą gavo likus viso labo pusmečiui. Props to Ed.

P. S. Dar patiko Bielsos ir LvG palyginimas:
“Bielsa wants players moving all the time, looking for space, breaking the defence by running into space. Van Gaal wants order and control by staying in your position and controlling that space on the pitch. Bielsa wants movement all the time and he does not understand possession of the ball if it is not to score goals. If you are winning 2-0 or 3-0, he wants you to score the fourth or the fifth because he does not understand football in a different way. He just wants you to keep attacking. If you are winning, he thinks the best way to close the game is to keep scoring goals. Van Gaal, he thinks differently. When you are winning 1-0 or 2-0, he wants to control the game, he wants to keep the ball and not put the ball at risk.

“I had a lot of conversations with Van Gaal, because I was used to playing under Bielsa. Whenever my team-mates had the ball, I was looking for the space and to move all the time. But after one or two months, I realised Van Gaal was looking for a different thing. He wanted me to stay more in the position and keep the ball.
The_Red_Army
trancendentine reiksme
Posts in topic: 17

Tommy wrote: 08 Jun 2020, 18:16 P. S. Dar patiko Bielsos ir LvG palyginimas:
“Bielsa wants players moving all the time, looking for space, breaking the defence by running into space. Van Gaal wants order and control by staying in your position and controlling that space on the pitch. Bielsa wants movement all the time and he does not understand possession of the ball if it is not to score goals. If you are winning 2-0 or 3-0, he wants you to score the fourth or the fifth because he does not understand football in a different way. He just wants you to keep attacking. If you are winning, he thinks the best way to close the game is to keep scoring goals. Van Gaal, he thinks differently. When you are winning 1-0 or 2-0, he wants to control the game, he wants to keep the ball and not put the ball at risk.

“I had a lot of conversations with Van Gaal, because I was used to playing under Bielsa. Whenever my team-mates had the ball, I was looking for the space and to move all the time. But after one or two months, I realised Van Gaal was looking for a different thing. He wanted me to stay more in the position and keep the ball.
Ir tada LvG spaudos konferecijoje sako: "tai visiems sunku uzpulti, kai 11 varzovu futbolininku zaidzia zemiau kamuolio linijos" :madridista:

Del Herrera man tas ir liudniausia siaip, kad turejo prie tokiu treneriu dirbti, taip ir nebuvo progos pamatyti Athletic Ander'io United gretose, aisku ir tiek uzteko, kad komandos metu zaideju butu isrinktas savo laiku.
reyu
mes que un club
Posts in topic: 19

Tommy wrote: 08 Jun 2020, 18:16 Ilgas interviu su Herrera...
bby, don't brake my heart once more
Wat Wat

The_Red_Army wrote: 08 Jun 2020, 19:39
Del Herrera man tas ir liudniausia siaip, kad turejo prie tokiu treneriu dirbti, taip ir nebuvo progos pamatyti Athletic Ander'io United gretose, aisku ir tiek uzteko, kad komandos metu zaideju butu isrinktas savo laiku.
Herrera savo rezultatyviausia karjeros sezona turejo pas LVG, o ne Bielsa ar Valverde.
The_Red_Army
trancendentine reiksme

Wat Wat wrote: 21 Jun 2020, 19:01
The_Red_Army wrote: 08 Jun 2020, 19:39
Herrera savo rezultatyviausia karjeros sezona turejo pas LVG, o ne Bielsa ar Valverde.
Ne ivarciuose esme :lol: As labiau turiu omeny, kad komandoje turi sauga, kurio nereikia papildomai motyvuoti, kad jis lakstytu kaip Energizer zuikis, o tu ji stabdai :roll: Ivarciai tai cia salyginis dalykas, auksciau butu leide zaisti prie LvG butu ir dar daugiau imuses, bet LvG Rooney laike Litmanen'u :lol:

Nes imant Ander'io rezultatyviausius sezonus, tai pas Bielsa jis turejo pacius prasciausius, bet kazkodel nuomone apie Bielsa pas ji pasiliko geriausia is visu :whistle: Matyt del to, kad jis nebuvo fancy futbolininkas, kuriam asmeniniai ivarciai butu svarbiausias dalykas.
Wat Wat

Kokia prasme kalbet tada kazka apie atakavima, jei nemusi ar asistuoji. Jei patinka vien daug lakstyt, galima uzsiimt lengvaja atletika.
The_Red_Army
trancendentine reiksme

Wat Wat wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 21:21 Kokia prasme kalbet tada kazka apie atakavima, jei nemusi ar asistuoji. Jei patinka vien daug lakstyt, galima uzsiimt lengvaja atletika.
Na main dalykas visgi yra komanda, ir jeigu komanda smugiuoja, key pass'ina zenkliai dazniau nei varzovai, tai who cares kiek Ander'is prasmugiuoja ir asistuoja :?:
aBil
Posts in topic: 42

https://i.imgur.com/7Ldzn9L.png

xGA vs GA 38 mačų slenkantis vidurkis. Geri laikai buvo, kai DDG overperformino.
Tommy
Site Admin

Mykonos: Manchester United captain Harry Maguire arrested for beating police officers
https://www.protothema.gr/greece/articl ... iounaited/

Žanro klasika - visus užknisantys girti britai užsieny prisivirė bėdos. :madridista:
yodawg
Posts in topic: 9

#NotMyCaptain
ramzis
Posts in topic: 51

yodawg wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 17:25#NotMyCaptain
Man įdomu, kodėl iš karto preziumuojama, kad Maguire'as maždaug marozo lygio balvonas

Kai pradėjo lįst daugiau detalių, kas ten vyko tą vakarą, tai #neskanu
yodawg
Posts in topic: 9

ramzis wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 10:31
Man įdomu, kodėl iš karto preziumuojama, kad Maguire'as maždaug marozo lygio balvonas

Nes iš karto naujiena skambėjo kaip 'girtas anglų futbolistas susimušė su vietos policininkais Graikijoje'. O kokios tos kitos detalės? Lygtai girdėjau, kad sesę gynė?
ramzis
Posts in topic: 51

yodawg wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 10:52
ramzis wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 10:31

Nes iš karto naujiena skambėjo kaip 'girtas anglų futbolistas susimušė su vietos policininkais Graikijoje'. O kokios tos kitos detalės? Lygtai girdėjau, kad sesę gynė?
IMO realiai neįdomūs tie bulvaro dalykai, tiesiog skambios antraštės (suprantama, kodėl jos tokios) dažnai nuveda iki per didelio dramatizmo ir per ankstyvo nuteisimo
Scientist
Posts in topic: 4

O tai kas ten iš tikrųjų buvo? Paleido jau jį?
Tommy
Site Admin

Scientist wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 11:10 O tai kas ten iš tikrųjų buvo? Paleido jau jį?
Paleido ir jau grįžęs į UK. Vakar The Sun (o kas susiję su KK2 lygio šūdu manau jie tokie patikimesni) skaičiau, jog sesę bare bandė češinti kažkoks albanų marozas, o ši, tikėtina, ne itin mandagiai pasakė nelįsti ir tuomet vyrukas jai į ranką įbedė šiaudelį (?). :confusion-shrug: Tada daugiadienių paveiktas slabhead puolė ginti sesės, prasidėjo machankės, išskirti bandė policininkai, kuriems irgi kliuvo nuo įsiutusio United kapitono ir galų gale vakaras baigėsi papirkinėjimu areštinėje. Viską sudėjus įprastai gresia iki 3 metų kalėjimo, bet čia tokioje visatoje kur būtų biški kitaip susidėlioję tos nakties įvykiai.

O čia The Sun tyrimas kaip atrodė Maguire'o ir jo draugų (tarp kurių ir Ross Barkley :madridista: ) pasisėdėjimai:

Nu ir kaip forumiuke be sesių fotkių. Slabhead jr.:
hippo

Vat tokius postus tai suprantu. Futbolo forumas at its best :handgestures-thumbup:
Tommy
Site Admin

hippo wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 12:28 Vat tokius postus tai suprantu. Futbolo forumas at its best :handgestures-thumbup:
Gaila pats negaliu palaikint savo posto.
reyu
mes que un club
Posts in topic: 19

Harry Maguire’s legal team are requesting a postponement to the case, claiming they didn’t have sufficient time to prepare.

Maguire’s lawyer Alexis Anagnostakis said the list of charges was finalised just yesterday, so he only received a hard copy of the file this morning - two hours ahead of today’s trial. He didn’t even have the time to discuss in depth with his clients, he says.

Court is taking a break to consider this submission from Maguire legal team for an adjournment.

The lawyer for Harry Maguire says he has in his possession a video from outside the police station on Mykonos which he says shows the three defendants on the night in state of “extreme agony” which he needs more time to verify.

Defence lawyer getting very animated as he repeatedly asks for an adjournment and is repeatedly denied by the judge.

the trial is now going ahead today - against the wishes of Harry Maguire’s defence team.

Maguire’s defence claim two Albanian men approached his sister Daisy, they injected her with something and she immediately fainted. They called their van and asked to be driven to hospital, but driver took them to the police department. 1/2

Defence say that when they arrived at police station they were assaulted by officers who kicked Harry on his leg telling him “your career is over”.

The prosecution team say plain clothes police officers intervened to try calm the situation down but the “English men” did not calm down and one of the defendants said “fuck, fuck the police” and one of the defendants punched an officer.

Prosecution allege that once at the police station Harry Maguire said: “Do you know who I am? I am the captain of Manchester United, I am very rich, I can give you money, I can pay you, please let us go”

Police officer (witness for prosecution) now being cross examined by Maguire lawyer. He says he didn’t see two Albanian men hitting the English group. He is asked by lawyer how, then, he would explain the serious injuries found on one of defendants by the medical examination.

A second police officer called by prosecution offers a similar story to the first. He claims that at the police station Harry Maguire said to him: “please, let me go, I am very rich, I can pay, I am the leader of Manchester United.”
Furis
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 4

Daug įdomiau už Sancho sagą.