[AFC] Reserves ir Youth; Arsenal Women

petrofanas
Posts in topic: 2

viskas apie klubo akademiją / moterų komandą / rezervus ir jų rezultatus.
Maverick

Ta proga, kad Emery daug jaunimo į Ukrainą išsivežė, reiktų pagaliau pirmą kartą šitam forume paminėt Bukayo Saka.
Freddie Ljungberg, the Arsenal under-23s manager, is excited about Saka, who is comfortably the most talented player in his age bracket at the club. A regular for the under-18s last season – he was almost unplayable in the FA Youth Cup against Liverpool – Ljungberg has given him game time for the under-23s so far this season. Saka is a left winger who can also play at left-back, who trades on his power, directness, ability to beat his man and final ball. The London-born England under-17 international has a physical solidity that belies his years.
Mano nuomone Nelson, Smith-Rowe ir Saka yra patys talentingiausi akademijos auklėtiniai klube gimę 2000 ar 2001 metais. Xavier Amaechi irgi vertas paminėjimo, bet šį sezoną traumos maišo kortas jam.

Praeito sezono Sakos video:
[youtube][/youtube]

Šio neradau. Išvykus Nelson, Smith-Rowe būnant dažniau su pagr. komanda ir iškritus dėl traumos Amaechi, Saka dar geriau atrodo, tapo pagr. varikliu puolime.
QwR
Posts in topic: 4

Maverick'o postas aged well. bandau eiti jo pėdom.

Jaunuolis Omari Hutchinson padrąskė Crystal Palace u23.

Gunner
Posts in topic: 1

Vienintelis nerima kelintis dalykas tai, kad jis pats ikele video apie save :lol:
QwR

Dar šiektiek jaunimo pasistažuot į žemesnes lygas išvažiuoja.
QwR

Azeez keliauja metam pasistažuot į Portsmouth.
QwR

Dar su vienu promising playeriu pratęstas kontraktas. Estijos nr1 vartininkas, gerai sužaidė šitą WC kvalifikaciją. Dar tik 19 metų.
Maverick

Charlie Patino is set to be integrated into Arsenal’s first team set up, joining fellow academy pair of James Olayinka and Tim Akinola.

But unlike his colleagues, holding midfielder Patino has already received the highest billing, being dubbed the club’s greatest talent for his age by the same man who discovered Wilshere as a young player.

Wilshere become Arsenal’s youngest ever senior debutant at the age of 16 years and 256 days, going on to make 197 for the north London club.

And appears they’ve found another gem in Patino was first spotted by another Arsenal scout, Brian Stapleton, at the age of 11.

“Of all the years I’ve been scouting, he’s the best kid I’ve ever seen,” said Stapleton, who made sure the Gunners signed Patino after seeing him play for Luton Town.

“I got a tip off about Charlie from a guy, so I went over there and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. He was 11 and I think he was playing in the Under-13s, and I was like ‘wow’.

“His first touch was unbelievable, his vision, his awareness of space. He was way above his years, he was on another planet to anyone else on the pitch.

“I made a phone call to my head of my department at Arsenal at the time, Sean O’Connor. He asked what I thought and I said, ‘well, I’m not coming back again. I don’t need to see any more, you need to sign this kid straight away.’

Stapleton added: “Sean O’Connor discovered Jack Wilshere and he said to me that Charlie is the best player who has ever walked through the doors at Hale End.

“The kid has got so much potential, but he’s not there yet.”

Now 17, Patino starred for Arsenal in their 4-0 behind closed doors win over Brentford, and could see his first team chance come against AFC Wimbledon in the Carabao Cup later this month.

But it’s not just scouts who are convinced, it’s also his teammates.

Reiss Nelson re-posted an Instagram picture of Patino on Wednesday, with the simple caption, ‘Remember the name.’

Patino, who already has a sponsorship deal with Nike, joined Arsenal in 2015 despite interest from Manchester City, Chelsea and Tottenham.

The London-born midfielder has Spanish roots from his father, and they’re reflected in his game, earning early comparisons to Andres Iniesta.

It’s a different Spanish star that Patino models his game on, though, and one Gunners fans will be pleased to see.

“Growing up I adored Santi Cazorla as a player,” Patino said. “Cesc Fabregas and Mikel Arteta were some of my favourites too.

“But there’s something about Santi for me and the qualities that he had – he was something else.”

Patino was regularly invited to train with the first team last season, and with more opportunities arising this campaign, he may finally be the good news story that Arsenal fans have been waiting for.
Remember the name, indeed.
petrofanas

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :happy-partydance: